Introduction to file Cloud
We’ve recently launched the file Cloud App inside email blaster. It’s a great app that gives you complete control over storing, indexing and using your files and images for your email marketing.
In this video, we are going to take you through some of the great features that File Cloud offers.
What is File Cloud?
File cloud provides unlimited cloud based image/file storage for your email marketing. The dedicated app enables you to organise and manage your private cloud.
This stand-alone app enables you to; upload, store and manage files for use with your email marketing. Any file stored inside file cloud can be automatically added to any email blaster campaign.
File cloud gives you access to unlimited storage for all of your files and images. With drag and drop, you can quickly and easily upload your files into the cloud.
Organise your file cloud in exactly the same way as your computer desktop. You can create folders and move any of your files into these by draging and dropping.
This is great if you are a regular emailer and have lots of campaigns inside your account. Each folder can contain files and images used in specific campaigns, making it really easy to find your favourite images again.
The intelligent search bar makes it really easy to search your files to find specific images. You can also change the sort order between newest and oldest - or display by file name instead of an image preview. File cloud gives you all of the tools to easily navigate lots of folders and files.
millions of royalty free stock images
If you are looking for good quality royalty free images to use in your next campaign, then file cloud is ready to help.
File cloud has access to millions of quality images, both animated and still. Simply search for the type of image that you are looking for and file cloud will fetch the results.
All images are optimised for use with email marketing. File cloud gives you everything you need to compliment your email design with professional royalty free stock images.
cloud based photo editing
Aswell as providing access to a huge library of images, file cloud gives you the added functionality of being able to edit the appearance.
Change the lighting, boost the colours, crop or change the sizing and if the mood grabs you, why not add a funny hat and moustache.
One of the really great edit features is the ability to overlay text on top of an image. This is perfect for creating a bespoke image with your company's custom tag line.
After spending some time with File Cloud, here’s a quick run down of some of my favourite features and benefits:
- Uploading documents such as PDF’s that can be used to create click though inside my mailer. For example, if I want to include a PDF of my latest prices, I can upload it into file cloud and then create a hyper link inside my mailer, with a link to download it.
This is great because, it means I don’t have to upload it to an external source such as my company website – I can do everything I need inside email blaster
- Overlaying text on top of an image. If I’ve got an image that I want to use at the top of my mailer, by using the edit facility I can add some to sit on the top of it.
This is great for creating something that includes my company strapline, something that really has that wow factor.
- Stock image search. I can quickly find a whole selection of images that I can use by simply typing in a style or category – for example if I want images of business people, I can just type this in to search.
- Creating and using folders. By doing this, I can store images for each campaign inside a specific folder relating to that campaign. This makes life so much easier for finding images to use again in a few months’ time.
- Changing the view and sort order. As you get further into your email marketing, you may end up having lots of images stored. With File Cloud, I can change the file to view names instead of previews, or change the sort order from newest, oldest, a-z or z-a, this makes it really easy to find stuff quickly.
Ok, so there’s a quick walk through of File Cloud, It’s an app that we are really pleased with and hope you find it a great addition to our software.