Here are some top tips for better email deliverability:
- Use a reputable email service provider (ESP): A good ESP will have strong anti-spam measures in place, including compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act, DKIM, SPF, and DMARC protocols, and will work to ensure that your emails are delivered to your subscribers’ inboxes.
- Build a high-quality email list: A clean, engaged email list is key to good email deliverability. Make sure that you are obtaining email addresses ethically, that subscribers have opted-in to receive your emails, and that you are regularly removing inactive subscribers and hard bounces.
- Avoid using spam trigger words and phrases: Certain words and phrases, such as “free”, “buy now”, and “act fast”, can trigger spam filters and cause your emails to be flagged as spam. Be mindful of your language and avoid using overly promotional or sensational language.
- Optimize your subject lines and email content: Your subject line and email content should be clear, concise, and relevant to your audience. Personalize your emails and segment your email list to deliver more targeted and relevant content to your subscribers.
- Test and monitor your email campaigns: Regularly test your email campaigns to ensure that they are rendering properly on different email clients and devices, and monitor your email metrics, such as open rates, click-through rates, and bounce rates, to identify any issues with your email deliverability.
- Authenticate your emails: Email authentication protocols, such as SPF, DKIM, and DMARC, can help to verify your email and prevent it from being marked as spam or spoofed by cybercriminals.
By following these tips, you can improve your email deliverability and ensure that your emails are reaching your subscribers’ inboxes.