This weekend we will be running planned maintenance on the email blaster network.
Saturday 16/03/2013 maintenance:
- Migration of all database servers to our new super fast network.
- DNS server updates.
We are expecting up-to 1 hour downtime between midday and 1pm (GMT). During this time we will also be making DNS updates. Depending on your ISP DNS propagation may take a few hours to filter through before we can restore service at normal.
Sunday 17/03/2013 maintenance:
- RAM Upgrade. We will be adding extra ram to a few email servers. During this time we expect no downtime as we will divert traffic to alternative email servers.
- Cooling upgrade. We will be replacing some cooling fans on several servers. During this time we expect no downtime as we will divert traffic to alternative servers
- Master Switch Migration. We will be moving our master switch over to our new network. Users may experience a few seconds downtime.
- Firewalls Migration. We be moving our firewalls to our new network. We expect no more than a few seconds downtime.
Sunday network updates will start at 11am. On sunday we expect no more than a few seconds downtime.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. This is the final stage of the email blaster migration to our new faster network. After planned maintenance, users should expect faster page load times.