Shortly we will be introducing a new email database import system inside Email Blaster. The new system has been in development over the last month and is ready to start testing.
Features of the new Email Database Import Wizard:
- Users will have the ability to upload and import email databases instantly (without the need for EBUK staff validation).
- Automatic error checking. The wizard will automatically scan your database for bad data, such as invalid email addresses.
- Users will have the ability to edit/delete possible bad data.
- Automatically add your database to an existing mailing list or create a new list.
- Large and small CSV files accepted.
Development for this new module finished last week. We are now entering our testing phase. The current status of this addition is in Alpha – staff at EB HQ will be running tests. Within the next 2 weeks we hope to release the new wizard to our Beta testers.
If you would like to be an Email Blaster Beta tester and test the new wizard, please open a support ticket.
We will keep you posted regarding future updates to this addition.